Experience the difference of an organic bamboo throw! 51" x 63"
- Softer than cotton
- Light & Cool
- Organic & Eco-friendly, OEKO-TEX® certified
- Naturally antibacterial
- Stain resistant
- 100% bamboo
Organic Bamboo Throw by Simply Organic
Durable & Easy to Maintain with These Simple Steps
- Use mild detergent and cold water on a gentle cycle. It is best to wash alone, and not with other colors. Materials like zippers, hooks, velco, and denim can cause abrassion.
- For heavy soiling, presoak in warm water. For stains, use a chlorine free stain remover or pretreat by spraying with 1 tablespoon of vinegar mixed with 4 tablespoons of water. Launder as usual. Stains from body oils or lotions can be removed by prewashing with 1/4 c Dawn dishwashing detergent or adding Dawn directly onto the stain before washing.
- Dry outside on the line or in the dryer on delicate cycle, low tumble.
- Removing promptly will limit wrinkles
- hydrogen peroxide or similar chemicals
- no fabric softners or dryer sheets (try dryer balls, available here)
- wash before first use
- they'll be stiff out of the washer, but soften in the dryer
- extra lint in the trap the first few washes is common